CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2019, CBSE 10th Exam Pattern Subject Wise 2019: This is to inform to all the students those who can prepared the CBSE CLASS 10TH BOARD EXAMINATION 2019.The cbse has announced the syllabus of academic session 2018-2019.The students will get the syllabus for all important subjects such as Mathematics, Science,Soc-Science,Hindi,English,Health and Education, information and Communication and technology and Foundation of Information Technology is given below. It is very important to all the students must know the syllabus before starting the examination. CBSE CLASS 10th EXAM will be conducted only 80 marks.
CBSE Class 10th syllabus 2019 is different types of contains
- Firstly you have to read the course structure.
- The CBSE have given Unit- wise weightage.
- It is very important to see the structure of question.
- Then list of given books.
CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2019 Details:
The CBSE syllabus is very important. It’s just like a framework for a various subject improvement activities to be conducted in the school to desirable quality of education. It is very important to all students must go through latest curriculum before starts preparing the examination.
CBSE CLASS 10TH SYLLABUS 2019 For All Important subject are given here:
|Eng Language and Literature||View/Download|
|Health and Physical Education||View/Download|
|Information and Communication Technology(ICT)||View/Download|
|Foundation of Information Technology||View/Download|
NOW WE HAVE TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW TO PREPARE BOARD EXAMINATION 2019
Firstly you will have to start with easy chapter or topic in which you have interested. When you will start from easy topics it will give you the confidence to that you can higher score in your examination. When you can start with hard subject you will get bored and you will not able to sit in your study room after few minutes. Students should have find out their strength and weakness point. Then you can work on your weak points and try to improve them. Those students who can weak in the topic can take help for your class teacher, classmates and tutor.
NOW WE WILL DISCUSSS ABOUT PREPARATION TIPS:
- Firstly you will have to take all subject syllabuses. Before starting the examination you must have complete syllabus for all subject. You will get official site of board and you can take reference book also.
- When you are starting your preparation then definitely you have two questions in your mind. The first is what are my weak points? And the second is how to build them strong?
- Firstly you will have to find out their weak ponts to solving the previous year question paper or by solving more and more questions. It is always helps you to know your weak points. And the second answer is you should always try to study of these topics in regular way. You can get ideas to make strong them from your subject teacher also. You can tell him what problem you are facing on those topics. It will support you always and it will help you to know your weak points.
- It is very important points that are called Time Management. If you do not manage your time you will lose your marks. Now we have to discuss how to manage your time?
- Please don’t sleep 8 hours in night and now start sleeping 5 to 6 hours daily. It will give you two hours extra time for your study.
- Please wake up early in the morning at 4 “o” clock and try to study hard subject early in the morning. It will helpful for remembering a long memory.
- When you are free in the school try to study and discuss weak point and hard topics with helps your teacher and friend also.
- If you want to know your name in topper list so please must study at least 6 to 8 hours daily.